Assistant Officer, Corporate Development
- Corporate Development Officer
- Internal and external communications
- Degree holder; fresh grad
- Responsible for marketing functions (copywriting, social media content, promotion etc.) for various business units
- Handle both internal and external communications such as:
- drafting correspondences, memorandums
- assisting in coordinate and organize meetings
- Prepare various materials for internal departmental meetings
- Conduct PowerPoint presentations from time to time
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder or above in any discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese (incl. Mandarin)
- Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply
Competitive Salary will be offered to the right candidate. For application, please update your resume by clicking "APPLY NOW" or complete the online application form which is available at https://www.midland.com.hk/joinus/ and sent to the corresponding email address together with your full resume, present & expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險|
|行業||物業管理 / 顧問|