- Responsible for book keeping, accounts payable, payroll and petty cash
- Responsible for monthly income reports and sales reports
- Assist to prepare month-end closing including ledger maintenance and management accounts
- Assist to review all payments and vouchers for operations
- Input daily financial transactions in the in-house accounting system general ledger, accounts payable, asset management, accounts receivable modules
- 1 year or above relative working experience, able to handle both general ledger maintenance and bank payment processing
- Experience working in the F&B industry
- Experience in using accounting software eg MYOB.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in both oral and written English and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Hard-working and willing to learn
- Able to work efficiently with high quality
- Able to work under tight schedule and pressure
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties shall email their resume and expected salary to [via Apply ].
For details, please visit our company website: www.thefoodstory.hk ;
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|行業||住宿 / 餐飲/ 會所|
We believe every concept has its own history and story. And every story translates into different tastes and personal touches.
Our mission is to let our stories be your narrator and escort you to navigate to our gourmet journey. Welcome on board!
For details, please visit our Company website : www.thefoodstory.hk