SCHOOL LABORATORY ASSISTANT
(Working hours: 7.30 am – 4.00 pm, Mondays to Fridays)
The successful candidate will be assisting a team of three Laboratory Technicians, maintaining cleanliness in the laboratories in the secondary department.
• Assist lab technician with daily preparation work and during practical examinations
• Provide communal support to the School laboratories
• General maintenance to ensure equipment and apparatus are in good condition
• Maintain equipment and apparatus in a clean and functioning state
• Maintain the health and safety rules in the laboratory
• Report a maintenance issue/s to lab technician or related parties
• Ability to work as a team member in a multi-culture environment
• Basic knowledge of English & Chinese preferred
• Experience in providing support in a lab environment would be an advantage
GSIS offers medical health insurance, annual leave, in-house cafeteria and 13th month salary payment. Free staff bus transportation is provided between Central and Peak Campus, subject to availability.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to us via the GSIS online recruitment portal (http://mygsis.gsis.edu.hk/careers/jobopenings/), to the Director of Human Resources.
Further information on the school, its facilities and programmes are available on the school’s website http://mygsis.edu.hk/.
Applicants not invited for interview after four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|待遇||雙糧 / 免費穿梭巴士 / 醫療保險|
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|