Senior Officer (Maintenance)
- Supervise maintenance team
- Inventory control & report
- 5 years of supervisory experience
- Manage routine and daily repair and maintenance works of the group
- Supervise maintenance team and in-house technicians
- Provide full support on in-house quality/safety check and/or system upgrade for E&M system and equipment
- Coordinate with landlord, suppliers and contractors on R&M issues
- Manage maintenance record and report
- Assess and analyze quotation/tender and provide recommendation
- Manage inventory control & report
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in related discipline
- Degree/Diploma in Building Services or E&M or equivalent
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker certificate of Grade A
- Holder of Construction Industry Safety Training Cert (Green Card)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good communication skills and able to work with people at all level
Competitive Salary will be offered to the right candidate. For application, please update your resume by clicking "APPLY NOW" or complete the online application form which is available at https://www.midland.com.hk/joinus/ and sent to the corresponding email address together with your full resume, present & expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
|行業||物業管理 / 顧問|