Public Liaison Manager
- Holder of degree
- 3 year’s experience
- Public Liaison Manager
- Assist the Engineer or his representative to liaise, consult and have meetings with all external parties such as Government Departments, District Officers, District Councils, Area Committees, Rural Committees, Local Representatives, media, customers, concerned personnel and/or any other public parties as instructed by the Engineer;
- To prepare presentation materials, to compile returns, to assist in organizing DSD internal functions; and
- To carry out other duties to provide services to customers as assigned by the Engineer.
- Holder of a university degree or equivalent;
- Be conversant with computer software of word processing in both Chinese and English documents;
- Possess with 3 years relevant experience with preferably 1 year experience in handling customer services, public enquiries and relation matters;
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua) having grade ‘C’ or above in both Chinese and English (Syllabus B) in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) or equivalent; and
- Preferably have completed a post-secondary certificate programme on public relation.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Interested parties please send full resume to e-mail [via Apply Now] for the attention of Ms Candy Liu.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|良好粵語 / 良好英語 / 良好普通話
|良好中文 / 良好英語
|全職 / 長工
|建築 / 建造 / 工程