Supply Chain Officer (Customer Service and Ordering Team)
- Handle customer inquiries and requests in a professional manner via phone, email, WhatsApp and other social media platforms
- Fulfill customer demands and manage online and offline orders timely to ensure service quality and efficiency
- Resolve complaints and maintain good relationship with customers
- Coordinate with different work teams according to customers' requirements to ensure quality and timely delivery of services and achievement of overall customer satisfaction
- Handle ad hoc issues assigned by management
- Willing to handle multi-tasks and tight schedule
- Diploma holder or above
- 5 years of working experience is preferred. Experience in F&B/retail will be an advantage, fresh graduates are welcome
- Good command in both written & spoken English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office, sensitive to numbers, and knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Flexible, self-motivated, good team player
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package, medical insurance, staff purchase discount and friendly working environment. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
|待遇||雙糧 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險|
|技能||溝通能力 / 組織能力 / 團隊合作|
|口語語言||良好粵語 / 良好英語|
|書寫語言||良好中文 / 良好英語|
|行業||快速消費品 / 貿易 / 分銷|
To cope with business expansion, we are looking for high caliber talent to join our family.