Customer Services Executive / Logistics Executive (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Grade A office, 16 AL, Medical, Dental, Bonus
- Good communication skills, knowledge in MS Excel
- Order processing / Sales Administration
- Co-ordination and overall controlling of order progress
- Receive, check and consolidate Sales Order after orders finalized from Sales
- Facilitate & coordinate customer defective return
- Handle stock allocations
- Manage Hong Kong delivery arrangement and provide updates on order shipment status
- Act as first contact point for customer complaints & enquiries
- Higher Diploma or above
- Preferably 2 years relevant working experience in retail / distribution environment
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good management skills in communication, especially telephone manner
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel (Pivot Table, Vlookup)
- Experience in ERP system
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate.
To apply, please submit your application with full resume and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please update through your profile in our online recruitment system.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)
|待遇||牙科保險 / 五天工作週 / 人壽保險 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
Who We Are
Kerry Wines Limited is the Kerry Group's specialist wine company. We aim to share our passion for wines with a philosophy that quality wines should be accessible. In our pursuit of this ideal, we seek to become a leading fine wine company, serving both businesses and private clients in the Greater China Region. We are proud of awarding the Drinks Business Asian Awards On-trade Supplier of the Year 2017.
What We Offer
To provide a range of integrated fine wine solutions to consumers, and to trade and business partners
To deliver quality brands, professional expertise, and dedicated service to help clients achieve their goals and guide them through their journey of wine discovery
To focus on optimal selection, storage and delivery. Our clients can be assured of the provenance, authenticity and condition of our wines, and the fact that most of our labels are sourced directly from producers or from trusted négociants and wine merchants
Who We Serve
Premium On-Trade – Luxury Hotels, Restaurants, and Corporations
Business Partners – Quality Wine Producers, and Trusted Négociants and Wine Merchants