- FX, Bullion and Trading Platform Support
- Client Contact and Business Administration
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Assist in updating market and product information
- Review and provide recommendations on client portfolios
- Support applications for FX, bullion, and trading platforms
- Address client issues and requests received from help desks
- DSE Level education or higher
- Interest in FX and bullion markets, financial workflows, and opportunities
- Prior experience in supporting 24x7 commercial product platforms is preferred but not required
- With previous customer service experience is advantageous
- Knowledge of MT4 or MT5 trading applications is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 6-day workweek with rotating shifts
- Fresh graduate are welcome
We offer competitive remuneration packages, flexible working arrangements, and attractive rewards for individuals with high potential.
Interested candidates please send in your resume with expected salary to “Apply Now”.
All information collected will only be used for the recruitment purposes.
The information provide will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group / Company.
|待遇||彈性工時 / 花紅/獎金 / 在家工作|
會考 / 中學文憑
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|行業||快速消費品 / 貿易 / 分銷|