Part Time Designer
To provide graphic design service to education programmes and exhibitions.
- HKDSE or above, studying a bachelor degree in graphic design or related major is preferred
- Master skills in Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop), knowledge in video editing animation making, and illustration drawing will be an advantage
- Creative and ability to create user-friendly, engaging designs - A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- 1-year relevant experience as a freelance designer with a portfolio of leaflets, posters, booklets, back-drop, kids teaching tools, exhibit panels, and production output experience with contractors
- Well organized, initiative, a good team player and possess a strong sense of responsibility
- Flexible schedule for urgent work, available to work on weekdays, weekends and public holidays
- Applicants should upload their portfolio in pdf or link
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
會考 / 中學文憑
|行業||住宿 / 餐飲/ 會所|