Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer (API)
- Passionate in infrastructure and cloud platform
- Experience in application development
- WFH, flexi hours & attractive package
Who we are
As the industry leader for over 20 years, we are serving over 6 million monthly users regionally across Southeast Asia. We grew from a search & content focused platform into the largest F&B ecosystem with extreme growth rate. Our innovation is shown through Online Table Booking, Takeaway, Voucher, Payment, Recruitment and Loyalty (and many more!) Our mission is to help restaurants grow, help users find, book and pay at restaurants. We are an experienced team with a startup mentality. Each of our passionate teammates is making their mark in this space. If you are hungry to grow and make an impact on our 6 million+ users, then join us at OpenRice!
You will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and support systems for O2O business services from Payment, Reservation, Ordering, Voucher, Job Posting, Recommendation etc.
- Design and develop microservices and their APIs for integration with different platforms and partners.
- Take part in application and technology architecture design to support the business growth and rapid market change.
- Contribute your ideas to both technical and business teams.
You should possess:
- High Diploma, Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 2 - 5 years of experience in application development, fresh graduate or less related job experience will be considered as Software Engineer.
- Experience in payment related system development is definitely an advantage.
- Solid knowledge in object oriented programming languages (e.g. C#, Java) and relational databases (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle).
- Knowledge in NoSQL Database (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase) and middleware (e.g. MQ) is a plus.
- Experience in API/microservice development is a plus.
- Willing to master state-of-the-art technology and adopt micro-services + multi-tier system architecture.
- Passion in developing and supporting e-commerce O2O products.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with current salary, expected salary and available date by clicking the Quick Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 彈性工時 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 在家工作|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|行業||資料科技 / 電子商務|