Product Manager (Computer Product)
We are seeking a highly motivated Product Manager to join our team. The Product Manager will be responsible for achieving sales and profit targets for the related product groups, while maximizing returns for both VSTECS and our vendor partners. This is a sales enablement position.
If you have the required qualifications and are seeking an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact, we encourage you to apply. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Product Manager position.
- Create business plans for the assigned vendor product group;
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors on various product-related matters, such as sales, pricing, channel, marketing, and inventory management;
- Develop and implement the go-to-market strategy to support the vendor’s initiatives;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of initiatives to both resellers and end-users;
- Forecast and analyze market and product trends;
- Build and maintain strong relationship with vendors and channel partners, identify new business opportunities;
- Conduct seminars and product training.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in computer related product management and channel sales;
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Self-starter, able to work well under pressure and independently;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Immediate availability is preferred;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Product Manager position.
We offer five (5)-day work week and an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send detailed resume with expected salary.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.
|Five-day work week
|Intermediate Cantonese / Intermediate English
|Intermediate Chinese / Intermediate English
|IT / E-Business