Reporting to Operations Manager, the incumbent will be leading store group for achieving sales, gross profits, expenses budgets, key store performance indicators and ensuring compliance to legislations.
Is this your next challenge in Store Operations?
• Coaching company store-in-charges and franchisees for identifying sales opportunity, handling customer services and operations standards proactively
• Identify and develop high potential's staff to build future talent pool for the company
• Lead franchisees and advise their activities to achieve long term sustainability of franchisee relationship
• Learn and communicate new programmes, policies and procedures to assigned store group effectively to ensure proper execution in accordance with company requirements
• Provide market intelligence and store feedback to management timely
Do you have experience in Store Management?
• Form 5 or above
• Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in handling multiple stores in retail or catering industry
• Solid store operations knowledge and time management
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• A good mentor and teammate who can communicate and influence others effectively
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and work towards continuous improvement
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|灣仔 / 跑馬地 / 銅鑼灣 / 北角 / 柴灣 / 香港仔 / 鴨脷洲 / 淺水灣 / 赤柱 / 旺角 / 油麻地 / 尖沙咀 / 牛頭角 / 藍田 / 太和 / 葵芳 / 葵涌 / 荃灣 / 天水圍 / 將軍澳
會考 / 中學文憑
|住宿 / 餐飲/ 會所