Computational Scientist / Senior Computational Scientist (ES-CPAS)
- Carry out computational experiments for Numerical Weather Prediction (NWP) and Climate Change, with participation in the design of experiments, analyse results and improve the computational models iteratively;
- Write technical reports, papers or slides on experiment results;
- Operate various atmospheric model simulations for weather forecasting, analysis and related applications;
- Collaborate with the academic sector and conduct research and development (R&D) for weather-related products / projects;
- Support routine operations of forecasting systems as well as the underlying HPC / IT infrastructures.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or above in Earth System Science, Physics or related disciplines;
- Strong background in computer programming skills;
- Experience with computational environments (Linux/Unix), computer languages (Python, etc.), and plotting and analysis tools (Python libraries: Numpy, xarray, matplotlib/Pyviz etc.) usually used for atmospheric modelling;
- Good understanding of atmospheric dynamics, numerical weather prediction modelling (WRF, MPAS), data assimilation would be an advantage;
- Candidate with higher academic qualification and/or more related experience may be considered as Senior Computational Scientist;
- Good logical thinking and analytical mind;
- Eager to learn, responsive with a can-do attitude at work;
- Willing to take up challenges;
- Team player, proactive in idea sharing with good communication skills;
- Good spoken and written Mandarin and/or English.
We offer a competitive remuneration package including 5-day work and 15 days annual leave to the right candidate with excellent career advancement.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment. If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, your application will be filed for a further 2 years and be considered for any other appropriate positions within the company or related companies.
For more information about ClusterTech, please visit our web site at http://www.clustertech.com
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|溝通能力 / 團隊合作
|良好英語 / 良好普通話
|良好中文 / 良好英語
|資料科技 / 電子商務
Responsibilities: Carry out computational experiments for Numerical Weather Prediction (NWP) and Climate Change, with participation in the...