Animal Care Trainee (Terrestrial Life Sciences)
(Long Term Contract)
The incumbent will be responsible for the daily operations of husbandry programs and training for a variety of birds and terrestrial mammals including food preparation, feeding, facilities cleaning/maintenance, enrichment provision, animal observation and record keeping.
- Form 5 / DSE or above with Biology background
- With at least 1 year’s practical experience in animal keeping
- Must be an animal lover and a good team player
- Possession of valid driving license Class 1 & 2 is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Willing to work on shifts and outdoors during weekends and public holidays, and inclement weather if necessary
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|行業||住宿 / 餐飲/ 會所|