Customer Services Assistant
Who we are
As the industry leader for over 20 years, we are serving over 6 million monthly users regionally across Southeast Asia. We grew from a search & content focused platform into the largest F&B ecosystem with extreme growth rate. Our innovation is shown through Online Table Booking, Takeaway, Voucher, Payment, Recruitment and Loyalty (and many more!). Our mission is to help restaurants grow, help users find, book and pay at restaurants. We are an experienced team with a startup mentality. Each of our passionate teammates is making their mark in this space. If you are hungry to grow and make an impact on our 6 million+ users, then join us at OpenRice!
What you’ll be doing?
- Provide quality customer service through hotline, WhatsApp platform and email channel with good record keeping in CS case log
- Identify the issue and work closely with internal parties for case solution and service improvement
- Handle and resolve enquiries and complaints with merchants and members in an efficient manner
- Support other ad-hoc function assigned by Manager
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma holder or other relevant discipline
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficiency in PC knowledge (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good interpersonal skills, Customer-oriented and Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- 5 day work and willing to work on shift schedule when necessary, including Sat, Sun and Public Holiday
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
We offer an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to the right candidates, such as
- 5 days work week
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- 12 days of Annual leave
Ready to join us? Apply now to submit your resume with date of availability and expected salary to us!
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will be treated only for employment-related purposes.
|Dental insurance / Five-day work week / Flexible working hours / Medical insurance / Bonus / Work from home
|Organization / Microsoft Word / Microsoft Excel
|Intermediate Cantonese / Intermediate English / Intermediate Mandarin
|Intermediate Chinese / Intermediate English
|IT / E-Business