- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting
- At least 2-3 years' relevant experience
- Blissful leave of maximum 25 days per year
- Handle AR reconciliation and related reporting
- Timely account & bank reconciliations (follow up to ensure compliance)
- Month-end closing journals and reports preparation per schedule (indirect business)
- Ensure good support and follow up for customers’ refunds process
- Record, fillings, and proper control of company assets
- Ensure good internal control with effectiveness in financial reporting
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant reports/tasks on ad-hoc requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance or Economic
- At least 2-3 years' relevant experience in accounting / financial analysis / management accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office application, especially in Excel with knowledge in Access and Oracle Financial is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- A good team player, details oriented, organized, independent and able to handle multi tasks and meet deadlines
- Ensure compliance with FUJIFILM Business Innovation Information Security Rule, Policies and procedures at all time.
- Responsible for maintaining security of all FUJIFILM Business Innovation information entrusted to and not limiting to proper classification & handling of FUJIFILM Business Innovation documents and records.
- Complete Information Security training and awareness program on regular basis and possess enough knowledge to adhere to FUJIFILM Business Innovation Information Security requirements.
- Responsible for identifying, reporting and complying with Information Security Incident & Reporting Procedure.
- Failing to comply with the security policies could be subject to disciplinary action, potentially including termination of employment or contract and/or prosecution.
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All date of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.
|Work Location||Tai Koo|
|Benefits||Dental insurance / Five-day work week / Medical insurance / Birthday leave|
|Skills||Communication / Organization / Teamwork / Microsoft Excel|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Permanent|
|Industry||IT / E-Business|
On 1 April 2021, we have changed the company name to FUJIFILM Business Innovation. More than just a name change, it embodies our commitment to continue as a company that always pursues business innovation. FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong is one of the operating companies founded in 1964 with approximately 1,000 employees in Hong Kong currently, providing sales of world-class multifunction printers, production printers and IT solutions, as well as business process outsourcing services. For more information about FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong, please call the customer support center at +852 2513 2513 or visit our website https://fujifilm.com/fbhk/.