Animal Care Trainee (Marine Mammal)
(Long Term Contract)
The incumbent will be responsible for providing the marine mammals with the best of care, and ensuring their mental and physical well-being. He/she will assist the trainers and supervisors with animal health and care, animal feeding, show setup, facilities hygiene, repair and maintenance. Besides, he/she will learn the basic training techniques by assisting in the training of all marine mammals for husbandry, show and education behaviours, as well as all issues related to the keeping of marine mammals.He/she will also participate in or provide support in conservation and research projects as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Form 5 or above with Biology background or related disciplines
- A competent swimmer; possession of a diving license is preferred
- Must be an animal lover, with a caring, sensitive and respectful attitude towards them, and enjoy continuous interaction by forming bonding relationships with the intelligent creatures
- A good team player with outgoing personality
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is preferable
- Willing to work outdoor, on shifts and during weekends and public holidays
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|行業||住宿 / 餐飲/ 會所|