Customer Support Specialist (24/7 Call Center)
What to Expect
The primary goal of Technical Support Specialist is to ensure Tesla meets its obligations and commitments by responding to Customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner. The Technical Support team develops and maintains excellent working relationships with Tesla Owners and various internal departments to carefully and effectively address customer support concerns. The ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. Located in Hong Kong, this position requires collaboration with Tesla Sales, Vehicle Service and Executive Staff to proactively improve the owner experience for a rapidly growing customer base in our newest Asian market.
What You’ll Do
· Deliver highest level of customer support by answering inbound calls and emails, on technical support and roadside assistance related enquiry in a 7*24*365 environment
· Educate our owners so they have optimal confidence in the operation of their vehicle
· Provide workable technical solutions in a professional manner, exceed customer expectation, ensure every aspect of ownership is a true pleasure
· Communicate or escalate owner’s concern to relevant parties for further follow up whenever necessary
· Accurately record issues and data into CRM/ Vehicle Support Systems
What You’ll Bring
· Min. 2 years Technical Support/ call center experience in automotive industry is preferable
· Flexible, proactive, attention to details, eager to contribute with strong common sense
· Organize, sense of priority, adapt to work in a high pressure and fast pacing environment
· Accept 7*24*365 shifts to accommodate customer’s needs
· Establish and maintain positive, respect, cooperative working relationships
· Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
· Understanding of basic automotive techniques would be an added advantage
· Familiar with Customer Management Systems-Outlook, and MS Office Suite
· Fluent Cantonese (Mandarin, a plus)
· Fluent English
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 醫療保險 / 在職培訓 / 公司股票 / 銀行假 / 牙科保險 / 醫療保險 / 15天年薪|