Equipment Training Officer
- To design, develop and conduct training programs of equipment such as fork-lift, grip tow and tractor in accordance with Government statutory requirements, and to certify all trainees can obtain adequate skill and knowledge in operating equipment;
- To evaluate and follow-up on training programs to ensure training effectiveness are met;
- To conduct safety checks and inspections in warehouse on equipment including weighing scales and driver’s skills;
- To maintain and update all training materials in line with the latest operation’s needs;
- To ensure training records of all trainees are complete and accountable.
- To conduct reassessment on the proficiency of driver in operating equipment as and when required;
- To support Quality Control and conduct inspections for improving the operations quality;
- To complete special projects and other requirements as assigned.
- F.5 or tertiary education preferably in Logistics, Training and Development or related discipline;.
- Working experience with airlines, air cargo terminal, ground handling agent, logistics company, warehouse or freight forwarding company is preferable and of advantage.;
- Possess valid forklift instructor certificate and forklift operating license with minimum 5 years of training experience;
- Possess a valid and recognised occupational safety and health certificate;
- Hands-on experience in the air-cargo terminal operations would be beneficial;
- A self-motivated team player and confident leader with excellent people management skills;
- Mature and highly developed interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to work effectively with all levels of personnel in different functions;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply, you may simply email your confidential resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com. Please call our recruitment hotline at 2767 9375 during office hours for enquiry. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We have been awarded Caring Company Logo for the Year of 2019 – 2022.
To explore us via Facebook: CPSL Career | Facebook
|待遇||五天工作週 / 人壽保險 / 醫療保險 / 侍產假 / 恩恤假|
會考 / 中學文憑
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|行業||貨運代理 / 速遞 / 運輸|
FACEBOOK︰Cathay Cargo Terminal - Career