SENIOR PROGRAMMER / PROGRAMMER / PROGRAMMER TRAINEE (IT Department)
- Develop, maintain and deploy website and web app
- Perform Website content maintenance
- Handle daily operations and users support on IT related issues
- Research on latest web development technologies
- Degree (Senior Programmer / Programmer) / Diploma (Trainee) in Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 5 years working experience in web development (Senior Programmer).
- 1-2 years working experience in web development (Programmer).
- Fresh graduates are welcome (Programmer Trainee)
- Knowledge in PHP, MySQL, MVC frameworks and other web development related tools
- Knowledge in ASP, MSSQL will be an advantage
- Hands-on skills in creating EDM and Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Full sponsorship for further studies e.g. bachelor’s and master’s degree
- Medical and dental scheme
- 15 days annual leave, birthday leave, flexible working hours with work from home arrangement.
- 5-day work week
Work location in the HKMA Wong Chuk Hang Office
Please include your availability, current and expected salaries in your resume with IELTS, HKAL and HKCEE / DSE results and click "APPLY NOW" or by post to HR and Administration Department, The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only and kept for not more than 6 months).
|待遇||牙科保險 / 五天工作週 / 彈性工時 / 醫療保險 / 在家工作 / 生日假|