Registered Nurse / Enrolled Nurse
- Responsible for planning and implementing quality nursing care services for elderly residents.
- Supervise nursing services and provide relevant training.
- Assist in daily management operation and administrative work.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Valid RN / EN practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Ability to work independently.
- Committed to Elderly Services
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good supervisory, interpersonal and communications skills
We offer competitive benefits including Medical, Staff discounts, Staff referral fee, Training Subsidies and attractive terms to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com OR WhatsApp to 9141 7722.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidential and for recruitment purposes only.
|待遇||醫療保險 / 員工折扣 / 介紹人獎金|
Ready to join us in various work locations (Causeway Bay, Sai Wan Ho, Shek Kip Mei, Kwun Tong, Prince Edward, Tsz Wan Shan, Yuen Long, Tsuen Wan, Kwai Fong, Sheung Shui)? Please see our job vacancies below: