- Engaging in F&B related photo shooting
- Flexible working hours
- Young & energetic company culture
JOIN OpenRice……if you want to service our
5 million App users with
9 million pageviews per day in Hong Kong!
OpenRice is seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join a dynamic and collaborative environment as a member of content management team.
You will be responsible for:
- Photo shooting, editing and post-production of food and beverage related content for social media, marketing campaigns, corporate and events
- Coordinate with different parties to generate contents
- Create photo content to support OpenRice's projects and campaigns
You should be a food lover and possess:
- Higher diploma or above in Creative Media, Multimedia, Photo Journalism, Communication or related discipline
- At least 5 years working experiences in photo shooting and editing field
- Related experiences in F&B is an advantage
- Familiar with video editing will be an advantage
- Independent, detail-minded, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Showreel, online profile or portfolio are required
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with portfolio, expected salary and available date by clicking the Quick Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 彈性工時 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|行業||資料科技 / 電子商務|
We strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering quality services to users and innovative business solutions to merchants in Food and Beverage Industry, featuring Advertising, Payment, Table booking, Restaurant Management System, Takeaway, Voucher, Jobs, Scan-to-order and Delivery Services.
OpenRice is now available in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our aggressive expansion plan and rapid growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.