- Providing professional consultation
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- 5 days work with attractive commission scheme
Our company is a leading consultant agency that helps students tailor their overseas study plans. We are currently looking for an Education Consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling inquiries and applications, providing professional consultation to parents and students, and participating in education fairs, exhibitions, and seminars.
- Handling inquiries and applications from parents and students.
- Providing professional consultation on overseas study options.
- Participating and assisting in education fairs, exhibitions, and seminars.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in overseas education.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Confidence in meeting people.
- Willing to learn.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
- 5 days work.
- Commission and bonus scheme.
If you are passionate about education and have the necessary skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume, and your current and expected salary information to us by emailing us or clicking "Apply Now". We thank all applicants for their interest.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|Work Location||Mong Kok|
|Benefits||Double pay / Five-day work week / Flexible working hours|
|Spoken Language||Intermediate Cantonese / Intermediate English|
|Written Language||Intermediate Chinese / Intermediate English|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Part Time / Permanent / Freelance|
|Industry||Education / Training|
We are currently seeking high caliber individuals to join our team.