Human Resources Assistant / Human Resources Officer
- Young and energetic team
- WFH, flexi hour with attractive package
- Fresh graduate / HRA / HRO
Who we are
As the industry leader for over 20 years, we are serving over 6 million monthly users regionally across Southeast Asia. We grew from a search & content focused platform into the largest F&B ecosystem with extreme growth rate. Our innovation is shown through Online Table Booking, Takeaway, Voucher, Payment, Recruitment and Loyalty (and many more!) Our mission is to help restaurants grow, help users find, book and pay at restaurants. We are an experienced team with a startup mentality. Each of our passionate teammates is making their mark in this space. If you are hungry to grow and make an impact on our 6 million+ users, then join us at OpenRice!
You will be responsible for:
- To provide day-to-day all rounded human resources and administration services to the Company, with a focus on staffing, C&B, employee relations, recruitment and selection;
- To enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of HR functions;
- To assist in HR related reports;
- Assist in HR & Admin tasks as assigned.
You should possess:
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline;
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other related HR related regulations in Hong Kong;
- 3 years all round experience in human resources and office administration
- Mature, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of written/spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua;
- Able to perform multi-tasks to meet tight schedule;
- Fresh graduates / Candidates with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant.
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with current salary, expected salary and available date by clicking the Quick Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|Work Location||Quarry Bay|
|Benefits||Dental insurance / Education allowance / Five-day work week / Flexible working hours / Medical insurance / Bonus / Work from home|
|Language||Cantonese / English / Mandarin|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Permanent|
|Industry||IT / E-Business|